Feeling energetic? Wileli House & Conservancy boasts a range of activities; guided nature walks, hiking, bird walks, boat rides, local Maasai cultural experience and more.
ACTIVITIES AROUND WILELI HOUSE
- Guided nature walks (within and adjacent to our Conservancy)
- Hiking up the adjacent hills to gain spectacular views of Lake Naivasha.
- Visit to Aquila Flower Farm, gain a perspective on growing Roses and more.
- Visit to community project, Maasai Manyatta (Home)
There are various activities that we will arrange for our guests:
• Visit/hike up the Eburru Forest Reserve & Mountain; view an even wider variety of Birdlife.
• Visit Hells Gate National Park
• Visit Olkaria Geothermal Spa
• Visit Greenpark Golf Course (18 hole challenge), on the Eburru Range
• Horse riding at Sanctuary Farm
• Boat riding at Lake Oloiden (smaller adjacent lake) or Lake Naivasha
*All excluded activities may attract additional fees, please contact us to find out more.